We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. for more info see our full disclosure under Ask Mom. Thanks! Hope you have a Berry Good Day!
I’ll keep this short. Mainly because I hate reading a short story when I’m looking for a recipe UNLESS it has something important to do with the making of the food (No offense food bloggers just not my style! Keep on doing what you’re doing!). So anyways I love Greek Salad for it’s taste, health properties (alkaline, fiber, paleo) and because it’s super simple to make on Easy Dinner Night. So without further adeu here it is, I think it’s delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 or 2 fresh-picked cucumbers
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 3 medium sized fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 pound Feta cheese
- ½ cup pitted Greek olives
- ½ cup pitted black olives
- Italian herbal style dressing
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Crumble the Feta cheese evenly over the top of the salad and then add the olives on top of that.
- To keep the salad from wilting, don’t add the dressing until you are ready to serve.
Makes 4 large or 8 small servings.